Watch El día que me muera (2019) Movies HD 1080p Without Download Stream Online

El día que me muera Movies uTorrent 1080p Without Download Online Streaming

User Rating: 6 out of 10 ★ From 4360 Users

Overview El día que me muera (2019):

Dina has not seen her three children for many years. They escaped their excessive control and live abroad. She can't get over her aerophobia to go visit them. She can't take it anymore without seeing them, and with his friends she sets up a mock of his funeral to force them to come and see her, but her plan will unleash madness. Who would think that this plan will work?

Casts of El día que me muera:

Betiana Blum, Roberto Carnaghi, Alejandra Flechner, Maria Jose Gabin, Lucas Ferraro, Gipsy Bonafina, Soledad García, Hernán Chiozza, Regina Lamm, Alan Sabbagh

-

Watch El día que me muera (2019) Movies Full HD 1080p Without Download Online Stream

Movie Details
Title: El día que me muera
  • Released: 2019-08-08
  • Genre: Comedy
  • Date: 2019-08-08
  • Runtime: 90 Minutes
  • Company: Del Toro Films
  • Language: Español
  • Budget: -
  • Revenue: -
  • Plot Keyword : Comedy
  • Homepage:
  • Trailer: View Trailer
  • Director: Néstor Sánchez Sotelo, Verónica Eibuszyc, Gabriel Patolsky
Find More Encircling El día que me muera