Free Watch It's My Love Story (2011) Movies Full Blu-ray Without Downloading Online Streaming

It's My Love Story Movies Online Full Without Downloading Streaming Online

User Rating: 7.2 out of 10 ★ From 3261 Users

Overview It's My Love Story (2011):

Vandana is a fashion designing student in Vizag, who convinces her parents to let her move to Hyderabad. Arjun, is a Hyderabad-based game developer. The two become friends and after one bad experience with her roommate, Vandana moves in with Arjun. When Vandana’s mother learns of this, she rushes to Hyderabad and brings her back to Vizag. That’s when the estranged friends realize their true feelings for each other.

Casts of It's My Love Story:

Arvind Krishna, Nikitha Narayan, Sarath Babu, Jayasudha, Vennela Kishore, Thagubothu Ramesh

-

Free Watch It's My Love Story (2011) Movies uTorrent 1080p Without Downloading Stream Online

Movie Particular Movie
Title: It's My Love Story
  • Released: 2011-11-11
  • Genre: Family, Romance, Drama
  • Date: 2011-11-11
  • Runtime: 150 Minutes
  • Company: Unknown
  • Language: తెలుగు
  • Budget: -
  • Revenue: -
  • Plot Keyword : Family, Romance, Drama
  • Homepage:
  • Trailer: View Trailer
  • Director: Madhura Sridhar Reddy, Madhura Sridhar Reddy, Vinod Lingala
Find More Round It's My Love Story